Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MASTER CLEANSE DAY ONE


Oh hello there! Happy 2012!

My friend/co-worker Janet and I decided last month to kickstart our new year by making nice with an old foe of mine: the master cleanse!

Remember when Beyonce did it for Dreamgirls? She looked great. I think she did it as a fast. But guess what? There are other purposes for it too!

For some of my goals this year, I'm back to cutting meat out of my diet and I'm finally putting down the cancer sticks. To help myself with these commitments, I started the master cleanse today! Lucky for you, I'm going to chronicle my days here!

So here we go. Day one. Boring! It was my day off so I just stayed in all day and worked on things. Drank lots of fluids. Didn't even feel a pang of hunger! Well, ok, maybe a slight tiny one now that I'm almost going to bed. But Day One is officially over and it is a success! I wish everyday could be like today...

I hope everyone had a great year! Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so ashamed at how little i've been exercising and therefore have discovered i'm scared to come to this site and see how others have been working out. :(((((

    but in response to your blog - being a vegetarian has done me soooo good since i became one like 7 years ago and i'm really glad you're trying it out! let me know how it goes! xo

    ReplyDelete